Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gmarket Haul #1

(All the links are below♥)
I bought some stuff from Gmarket on May 1st and I got it today. So the shipping took exactly 17 days! That's actually quite fast... 

This isn't my first time buying things at Gmarket. Back in March I ordered 2 Pig-Rabbit dolls (The 'You're Beautiful' one!). The reason why I bought 2 was because my mom was going to give one as a present for her colleague's new born baby and the other one was just for me. :P

So it came in like this:





















This it the original one♥:

Yeah... OK back to my recent order xD 
So, This time the box was super big! It's HUGE!
You can't really tell if I only show you the box... So let's compare it to my cubus :D 
Now that's a big difference, isn't it? xD

Oh right! I forgot to tell what things I bought... hahaha lol
So I bought 3 bags and 1 neckcushion. All the bags are Hermes Birkin look-a-likes. A pink, grey and beige one. And for the neckcushion: I bought the Rilakkuma neckcushion aka Ham Eun Jung's neckcushion :P 

I was impressed with the quality of the bags. They're actually from good quality, it doesn't look like some $20~$30 bag. The colors are also very nice! And above all, the bags look the same as the pictures on Gmarket! As for the Rilakkuma Cushion, I still can't tell if the quality is good/bad, because I still haven't opened it yet... But it looks soooooo adorable~!!♥


             

             

But if you're considering buying things from Gmarket, I have to warn you that the shipping fee is laughable...
The more heavier your things are, the more expensive your shipping fee will be!
But, I recommend you to buy a lot of things at ones, so that your shipping fee won't be to expensive compared to your total price.

Links to the products:
- Rilakkuma Neckcushion ₩11,500
http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=192846502 
- Birkin Bag Beige ₩28,800
- Birkin Bag Gray ₩45,000
- Birkin Bag Pink ₩19,800

That's my haul for today and I hope you liked it~!

Don't forget to live, love & smile~!♥ 

No comments: